FANDOM



10★

Queen-10

Skill

ACTIVE Description
Storm Blade Deals (132% of Attack) damage against all enemies and bleed them for 150% of attack each round for 2 turns. Reduces their Crit by 25% and Crit Damages by 30% for 3 rounds
PASSIVE Description
Eye for Eye Each attack grants you +20% Crit and reduces the target's Crit by 20% for 4 rounds and has a 50% chance to increase self Crit Damages by 30% for 2 turns.
Blade Fury Attack +50%, Crit Damages by 30% and HP by 25%.
Counterattack When taking damage, has a 100% chance to Counterattack, dealing (200% of Attack) damage.

6★

Queen-6

Skill

ACTIVE Description
Storm Blade Deals (102% of Attack) damage against all enemies, reduces their Crit by 24% for 3 rounds
PASSIVE Description
Eye for Eye Each attack grants you +15% Crit and reduces the target's Crit by 15% for 4 rounds and has a 40% chance to increase self Crit Damages by 22% for 2 turns.
Blade Fury Attack +40%, Crit Damages by 20% and HP by 20%.
Counterattack When taking damage, has a 100% chance to Counterattack, dealing (150% of Attack) damage.

5★

Queen-5

Skill

ACTIVE Description
Storm Blade Deals (90% of Attack) damage against all enemies, reduces their Crit by 17% for 3 rounds
PASSIVE Description
Eye for Eye Each attack grants you +10% Crit and reduces the target's Crit by 10% for 3 rounds and has a 30% chance to increase self Crit Damages by 15% for 2 turns.
Blade Fury Attack +30%, Crit Damages by 10% and HP by 15%.
Counterattack When taking damage, has a 100% chance to Counterattack, dealing (100% of Attack) damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.